We're Always Searching for Good People Interested in Doing Good.
When you work with us, you get the added benefit of doing good for local seniors. Here are some of the paid positions we currently have open, along with a partial list of some essential functions for each role. Click on the button to learn more and apply.
Distribution Center Associate
- Determine and pack meals for distribution to Meals on Wheels Drivers.
- Complete an accurate daily log of product temperatures in multiple walk-in freezers and coolers.
- Maintain the Fulfillment and Distribution Center in a safe and compliant manner
- Work with the Kitchen in coordination of meals ordering.
Kitchen/Food Service Associate
- Must possess general knowledge of both kitchen sanitation and food safety handling.
- Responsible for cleanliness of work area, including trash removal and floor/surface cleaning
- Responsible for following kitchen prep sheets
- Must understand portion sizes and be able to distribute the correct portions in food trays
- Must be a good listener with the ability to follow directions as instructed from management.
Meals Delivery Driver
- Determine and pack meals, and deliver them to clients as assigned and within defined time-frames, with a minimum route of 20 meals per day and on occasion more.-
- Complete safety checks on clients while delivering meals.
- Accurately document client signatures and condition in the mobile meal applicatio
- Establish supportive, caring relationships with each client served
- Maintain all regulatory requirements as specified by funders and contracts.
It is the policy of Meals on Wheels to grant equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, veteran's status, disability or any other basis as provided by appropriate law.