A NUTRITIOUS MEAL IN A FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE
Our Congregate Meals program – or community meals – serves meals in multiple locations across Hamilton County. The program offers an opportunity for seniors to meet friends and talk about common interests while enjoying hot nutritious food.
We serve the meals at senior centers and senior housing complexes. All of our sites serve lunch at least once a week. Some locations serve lunch five days a week. The OTR Senior Center serves breakfast, as well as lunch, every weekday.
Seniors are encouraged to contribute $1 per meal and can do so anonymously. But no one is denied a meal if they are unable to contribute.
We provide bus transportation to many of the Ohio meal sites. Transportation can be arranged by calling 513-721-0375.
Ohio site locations
- Anderson Senior Center: 7970 Beechmont Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45255; Touche Taylor, 513-474-3100, Monday-Friday at 11:30 a.m.
- Booth Residence: 6381 Center Hill Dr., Cincinnati, OH 45224; Latischa Johnson, 513-661-0660, or Brett Constable, 513-242-3281, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at noon (social worker on site).
- Delhi Senior Center: 647 Neeb Road, Cincinnati, OH 45238; Lisa Leming, 513-439-9500, or call the center directly, 513-451-3560, Wednesday at noon.
- Delores H. Bland Senior Center: New Prospect Baptist Church, 1580 Summit Road, Cincinnati, OH 45237; Sarah Robinson, 513-661-0660, or Kathy Johnson, 513-721-2355, Monday-Friday at noon.
- Green Township Senior Center: 3620 Epley Road, Cincinnati, OH 45247; Akoma Britton, 513-385-3780, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday at noon.
- Over the Rhine Senior Center: 1722 Race St., Cincinnati, OH 45202; Cheryl Ware, 513-381-3007, Monday-Friday breakfast at 8:30 a.m., lunch at noon.
- Sharonville Community Center: 10990 Thornview Dr., Cincinnati, OH 45241; Bethany Ahr, 513-563-2895, or Lisa Leming, 513-439-9500, Monday at noon.
- MidPointe Library: 9363 Centre Point Drive, West Chester, OH 45069; Friends, Food and Fun for Seniors, 513-424-1251, or midpointelibrary.org, Friday at 11:30 a.m.
Kentucky site locations
- Owen County Senior Center: 118 North Main St., Owenton, KY 40359; Stacey Sipple-Long, 502-484-3139, Monday-Friday at noon.
- RC Durr Boone County Senior Center: 5874 Veterans Way, Burlington, KY 41005; 859-334-6518, Monday-Friday at 11:15 a.m.
- Deanna and Hugh Skees Senior Activity Center: 7431 Hwy. U.S. 42, Florence, KY 41042; 859-282-4061, Monday-Friday at 11:00 a.m.
- Walton Senior Center: 44 N. Main St., Walton, KY 41094; 859-485-7611, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Campbell County Senior and Wellness Center: 3504 Alexandria Pike, Highland Heights, KY 41076: 859-572-4300, Monday-Friday.
- Elsmere Senior Center: 179 Dell St., Elsmere, KY 41018; 859-727-2306, Monday-Friday.
- Ludlow Senior Center: 808 Elm St., Ludlow, KY 41016; 859-360-3220, Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Pendleton County Senior Center: 1111 Chipman St., Falmouth, KY 41040; 859-951-1035, Monday-Friday.
- Williamstown Senior Center: 400 N. Main St., Williamstown, KY 41097; 859-824-6415, Monday-Friday at 11:30 a.m.
We encourage seniors to let us know if they plan to join us for breakfast or lunch by calling the contact number listed. Our menus change monthly.