We'd Be Nothing Without Our Volunteers.
And that's especially true these days as the coronavirus hits our senior community particularly hard. If you're eager to lend a hand, fill out this form and we'll be in touch.
EMERGENCY VOLUNTEER NEEDS
Volunteers are critical to our ability to keep seniors safe and healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic. We have immediate volunteer opportunities:
- Kitchen: Preparing meals for delivery to homebound seniors
- Distribution: Packing frozen and shelf stable meals for delivery
- Delivery: We are training volunteer drivers to help meet an urgent and increased need. Ride along with one of our professional drivers to help deliveries run smoothly, deliver meals yourself, and help us to deliver non-perishable pantry items and meals.
We appreciate your patience as we respond to the overwhelming (in the best way!) responses to volunteer. We promise we'll be in touch soon!
LOVE NOTES FOR SENIORS
Are your children (or employees!) at home and in need of a meaningful and fun activity? We are collecting cards, letters and drawings to let seniors know that people care about them during these challenging times. A few tips to make sure that your project is as impactful as possible:
- We love glitter and sparkles, but please try not to use it for these projects.
- Seniors sometimes have poor eyesight. Keep print large and avoid cursive.
- Do not sign the cards, not even with your school or company name. It confuses many of our senior clients.
- Please avoid irony, slang or puns. Think of kind, sincere, and joyful messages and images.
Please send to our office:2091 Radcliff Drive Attn: Love for Seniors Cincinnati, Ohio 45204
Cards, letters and drawings will be delivered by our Meal Delivery Associates along with their food deliveries.